Required Recruiting Assistant for Dubai. A relevant bachelor’s degree plus 3-4 years recruiting support experience , at a professional services firm .
Job description / Role
On behalf of our client, a multinational Management Consulting firm, we are looking for a Recruiting Assistant.
Under the general direction of the Regional Recruiting Team Lead, you will be supporting the regional campus recruiting efforts for the company. You will be playing an integral role in developing relationships with all applicants, in order to build affinity and loyalty to the company, regardless of the outcome of their application. In addition to this, you will coordinate local and international interview days, prepare materials for marketing and interview events, collaborate with other offices, and maintain the recruiting database. You will travel extensively within the region.
• Establishing relationships with applicants, handling phone and email inquiries and being the main point of contact for candidates
• Coordinating local and international interview days by organizing travel arrangements, scheduling interviews and preparing materials
• Managing databases and maintaining information as well as performing analysis and creating reports
• Pre-screening incoming local and global CVs
• Preparing materials for marketing events along with attending recruiting events and representing the company
• Working with global offices to support coordination of recruiting activities
• A relevant bachelor’s degree plus 3-4 years recruiting support experience in campus recruiting, preferably at a professional services firm
• Strong verbal communication skills; fluency in English
• Advanced level computer skills: Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
• Ability to use data based systems and report running
• Strong service orientation and responsiveness to requests
• Organizational skills: handling competing priorities effectively
• Resourcefulness and strong problem capabilities
• Ability to work effectively as a member of a team
• Strong verbal and written skills in both English and Arabic
• Ability to respect all information as personal and confidential